We're very greatful for all the feedback we've been receiving during the last few weeks, and that's what our latest improvements are mostly based on. Thank you so much!
In the new patch you'll find these changes and fixes:
- added: dedicated backdash button (down+jump still works).
- added: some more chests, save points and secrets in Grasslands.
- added: a shortcut in Grasslands.
- added: some new rooms in Red Caves.
- added: dashing into things that can't be staggered makes the player bounce off.
- added: some menu sounds and animations.
- changed: spikes now kill enemies instantly.
- changed: items and spells can now be unequipped.
- changed: all sounds now stop when pausing the game.
- changed: nerfed the first turret enemy you encounter.
- changed: nerfed ogres in Grasslands.
- fixed: jumping upwards between rooms is now less annoying.
- fixed: game not responding while being paused.
- fixed: some issues with how Chinese text were drawn on screen.
We hope you'll find these changes helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and don't be afraid to get in touch if you have any thoughts about how to improve Momento Temporis further. Also, feel free to join our Discord channel at any time if you want to speak directly to our developers!