In lieu of the full release, here’s a major patch for you all to enjoy. Don’t miss out on the special sale that’s on now, grab your copy before it’s gone. 🙂
All changes are noted below.
- more rooms to Grasslands.
- new enemy types to Grasslands and Red Caves.
- more rooms to the first/tutorial area.
- jump kick attack for Hania.
- punch and kick combo attacks.
- several small upgrade items.
- more information on the player death screen.
- rage energy now also increases attack speed.
- a combo tutorial room.
- a visual cue when Hania is exhausted from too many quick action inputs.
- the stamina and breath meters now flash when empty.
- falling too far onto the ground affects Hania negatively.
- control icons/hints over interactable objects and in menus.
- the map can now be zoomed in and panned.
- some missing animations to existing monsters.
- random idle animations for Hania.
- options: controls can be reset to default.
- options: gamepad button icon style can be changed for supported gamepads.
- animations and timing of Hania’s attacks.
- first boss (Artifact Guardians) has been remade completely.
graphical style of some rooms in Grasslands.
- graphical style of some rooms in Red Caves.
- how far monsters fly when you kill them.
- room transition animation.
- text looking corrupted or missing when recording the game with Fraps.
- various bugs.
Please keep the feedback coming to support@501Industries.com